AHI Series – Class 2 PCB Power Transformers
With UL Class 2, CE and 115/230VAC input capabilities the AHI series is often referred to as the “international transformer”. Inherently limited and with a 4200Vrms dielectric strength, between primary and secondary, this series is designed for the most demanding applications.
- 115/230VAC input capability depending on wiring schematic.
- Specially designed bobbin wall slots eliminates all wire crossovers.
- Dual bobbin non-concentric design reduces capacitances and eliminates the need for an electrostatic shield.
- Precision pin alignment for easy drop-in application.
- UL recognized Class 2/3 (UL 5085-1 & -3) File No. E214561
- Class B (130°C) Insulation system.
- Built to meet requirements of IEC EN61558-1 & VDE safety standards.
- Insulating shroud provides 4200 Vrms Hi-POT dielectric strength.
- Bobbin and shroud material meet UL 94V-O flammability requirements.