BV Series – Encapsulated Power Transformers
A series of cost effective, Class 2 recognized encapsulated power transformers – suited for applications in LED Lighting, Electric Metering, Motor Controls, Thermostats and other similar fields.UL, VDE & CE CERTIFICATIONS
- Less expensive than traditional open frame design.
- Significant reduction in physical footprint compared to traditional open frame formats.
- Superior thermal characteristics that make them run up to 5°C cooler in continuous duty, and up to 40°C cooler in surge testing than previous generations, due to ultra-high winding efficiency and vacuum-sealed epoxy processes.
- Can be modified to withstand 14kV surge.
- Provide minimized EMI noise without the added cost of a shield, as a result of proprietary assembly methods employed at Zettler Magnetics China wholly owned manufacturing facilities.
- Input 115V OR 230V / Single and Dual Output
- Dielectric Strength 4200Vrms
- Inherently Energy Limited
- Conforms to EN 61558 AND EN 60950
- 100% Production Tested